Cost per serving $0.82 view details
- 1 (16 ounce) sour cream
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Wash tomatoes and dry.
- Put sour cream in small mixing bowl, add taco seasoning, and mix until thoroughly blended.
- Put mixture in bottom of 9 x 13 dish and even out using the back of a spoon or a spatula.
- Spread lettuce over top of sour cream mixture.
- Evenly distribute cheese over lettuce.
- Open and drain olives. Scatter over cheese.
- Dice the plum tomatoes and scatter over olives.
- Cover taco dip with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place chips in a serving bowl and serve with dip
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 138g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 477||94%|
|Total Fat 53.26g||67%|
|Saturated Fat 13.21g||53%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.7g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|