Cost per recipe $2.18 view details
- Â Â For use with skinless chicken breasts or possibly thighs, pork chops (well-trimmed)
- Â Â or possibly fish fillets.
- 1/4 c. Butter Buds or possibly one packet
- 1/3 c. dry bread crumbs*
- 1 env Taco seasoning
- Shake each piece of meat, fish or possibly poultry separately. Put onto glass dish with widest part of meat, etc., to the outside. Use paper towel as a lid.
- Microwave on HIGH. Rule of thumb: 1 minute per oz, e.g., one chicken breast (3 ounce.) would take +/- 3 min. Six chicken breasts would take 15-18 min. Allow standing time of 3 + min.
- This is a low-fat recipe. The fat grams would equal the ounces of meat, fish r poultry being eaten, e.g., 4 ounce. of chicken would be 4 fat grams becausethere is 1 fat gram in each oz of raw chicken.
- You can use 1/4 c. Contadina Italian-style bread crumbs that equals 1.5
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 128g|
|Calories from Fat 421||68%|
|Total Fat 47.94g||60%|
|Saturated Fat 29.58g||118%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 45.9g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.3g||28%|