Cost per recipe $1.19 view details
- 2 pkgs. of cream cheese
- 1 can tomatoes, liquid removed
- 3 tsp taco seasoning
- 1 package Fiesta grated cheese
- Ritz crackers
- Combine the first three ingredients (a potatoe masher works well for this). Make sure which the tomatoes are liquid removed well, till no liquid drips from the can.
- Form a ball and roll this in the grated cheese till the whole ball is covered.
- Allow to refrigerateover night (covered).
- When ready to serve, place crackers around the ball on a serving plate.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 332g|
|Calories from Fat 107||45%|
|Total Fat 11.96g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 3.91g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 29.25g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||13%|