Cost per serving $0.72 view details
- 1 lb grnd beef
- 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. chili pwdr
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dry chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp onion pwdr
- 1 dsh garlic pwdr
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 can refried beans - (30 ounce)
- 1 pkt large flour tortillas -(10-inch)
- 1/4 x onion diced
- 1 can La Victoria enchilada sauce - (10 ounce)
- 2Â 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can sliced black olives - (2 ounce)
- Brown the grnd beef in a skillet over medium heat, using a wooden spoon or possibly spatula to separate the beef into pea-size pcs. Drain fat. Add in the flour, chili pwdr, salt, dry chopped onion, paprika, onion pwdr, garlic pwdr, and water.
- Heat up the refried beans in a medium sauce pan over medium heat, or possibly in the microwave for a couple of min on high.
- Hot the tortillas in a steamer, or possibly wrap them in a moist towel and microwave for 1 minute on high. You may also heat up the tortillas individually by placing them in a warm pan over medium heat for about 15 seconds per side.
- Spoon about 3 Tbsp. of beef into the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle on 1/2 tsp. of diced fresh onion. Add in 1/3 c. of warm refried beans.
- Fold the tortilla over the beans and meat and flip the tortilla over onto a plate. Spoon 3 Tbsp. of enchilada sauce over the top of the tortilla, then sprinkle on 1/4 c. of shredded cheese.
- Heat up the dish for 20 to 30 seconds in the microwave, till the cheese begins to heat. Top with three olive slices. serve This recipe yields 10 'Enchiritos'.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 222g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 523||81%|
|Total Fat 58.3g||73%|
|Saturated Fat 14.84g||59%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 14.07g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|