Cost per serving $0.54 view details
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp chopped jalapeno slices (nacho slices)
- 2 tsp juice from jalapeno slices (nacho slices)
- 3/4 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic pwdr
- 1 dsh salt
- 4 x chicken breast tenderloins
- 4 lrg flour tortillas - (10" dia)
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 slc American cheese
- Prepare creamy jalapeno sauce by combining all ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerateso which flavors develop. Stir occasionally.
- Preheat your barbecue grill to medium heat.
- Rub chicken tenderloins with vegetable oil. Salt and pepper each side of each tenderloin. Grill for 3 to 5 min per side. When chicken is done, slice it very thin.
- When you are ready to build your quesadillas, preheat a 12-inch skillet over medium-low heat. When the pan is warm lay one tortilla in the pan. Arrange about 1/4 c. of shredded cheddar cheese and 1/4 c. of shredded jack cheese on half of the tortilla.
- Tear up half a slice of American cheese and arrange it on the other cheeses. Arrange about 1/4 c. of sliced chicken over the cheese. Spread about 1 Tbsp. of jalapeno sauce over the tortilla on the half with no ingredients on it.
- Fold the sauced-covered half of the tortilla over onto the ingredients on the other half and press down with a spatula. Cook for about 1 minute, then turn the quesadilla over and cook for a couple more min or possibly till the cheese inside is melted.
- Slice into four pcs and serve warm. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- This recipe yields 4 quesadillas.
- Comments: Taco Bell takes the fast food quesadilla into new territory with three different cheeses and a creamy jalapeno sauce, all of that you can now cheerfully recreate in the comfort of your hot kitchen. Gather up the crew, since this recipe will make four of the tasty tortilla treats.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 86g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 292||79%|
|Total Fat 32.92g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 15.03g||60%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.35g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|