Cost per recipe $6.73 view details
- 1 lb Grnd beef
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Chili pwdr
- 1/2 Tbsp. Dry chopped onion
- 1 can Refried beans, 30 ounce.
- 1/4 x Onion, diced
- 1 can La Victoria enchilada sauce
- 2Â 1/2 c. Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can Sliced black olives (2 ounce.)
- 1 pkt Flour tortillas (10 or possibly 12")
- 1) Slowly brown the grnd beef in a skillet, using a wooden spoon or possibly spatula to separate the beef into pea-sized pieces. 2. Add in the salt, chili pwdr, and chopped onion. 3. With a mixer, or possibly potato masher, beat the refried beans till smooth. 4. Heat beans in small saucepan or possibly in microwave. 5. Hot tortillas all at once in a covered container, or possibly wrapped in moist towel in microwave. Set on high for 40 sec. or possibly hot individually in skillet for 2-3 minutes. per side. 6. Spoon 3 tbs. of beef into the center opf each tortilla. Sprinkle on 1/2 teaspoon diced fresh onion. Add in 1/3 c. refried beans. 7. Fold sides of each tortilla over the beans and met. Flip the tortilla over onto a plate. 8. Spoon 3 tbs. enchilada sauce over top of the tortilla. 9. Sprinkle on 1/4 c. shredded cheese, and top with 3 olive slices.
- Makes 10 Enchiritos
- This item was quite popular till 1992, when sales started flagging.
- Pepsico, owners of Taco Bell, said adios. The recipe is preserved here for posterity.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2067g|
|Calories from Fat 5216||82%|
|Total Fat 581.7g||727%|
|Saturated Fat 148.22g||593%|
|Trans Fat 0.13g|
|Total Carbs 112.86g||30%|
|Dietary Fiber 31.6g||105%|