Cost per recipe $5.57 view details
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce.) can refried beans
- 1 sm. can chopped jalapenos (2.5 ounce.)
- 1 can diced olives (2.5 ounce.)
- Lowfat sour cream
- Shredded Cheddar, 1 c. + extra for topping
- Brown hamburger, add in taco seasoning, refried beans and 1 c. shredded Cheddar. Heat till cheese is melted. Spread mix out proportionately in 9x13 glass pan.
- Spread lowfat sour cream on top. Then sprinkle jalapenos and olives over lowfat sour cream. Add in desired amount of shredded Cheddar (can be melted under broiler).
- For extra flavor add in favorite salsa (1/2 - 1 c.) to hamburger and bean mix. Serve with tortilla chips.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1674g|
|Calories from Fat 4450||84%|
|Total Fat 495.39g||619%|
|Saturated Fat 100.16g||401%|
|Trans Fat 3.04g|
|Total Carbs 84.12g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 30.2g||101%|