Cost per recipe $3.55 view details
- Parsley [cut fine chiffonade before washing] 2 kg
- Mint leaves [cut fine chiffonade before washing] 200 grams
- Onion, red, peeled [Cut fine brunoise without additional chopping] 200 grams
- Tomato, whole ripe [cut small dice with seeds and water] 400 grams
- Burgul, brown or white, fine grind [cleaned by panning on a tray without water] 100 grams
- Olive oil 150 grams
- Cinnamon powder 5 grams
- Lemon juice 100 grams
- Salt Taste
- 1. Wash the cut parsley and mint together and strain out water with colander.
- 2. Add onion to the parsley mint and toss with all the cinnamon #7.
- 3. Combine cut tomato in all of its liquid with dry clean burgul and rest 5 minutes.
- 4. Add lemon to the burghul tomato mixture, olive oil and salt.
- 5. Toss together tomato mix with parsley onion mix â gently folding it all together.
- 6. Adjust seasoning.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 509g|
|Calories from Fat 1329||94%|
|Total Fat 150.38g||188%|
|Saturated Fat 20.76g||83%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 23.36g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||11%|