The next time I make it I"m going to cut back on the butter by 1/2 a stick and add a little more Velveeta
and a little less of the other cheese, just cuz I like it creamier.
Cost per serving $1.42 view details
- 1 1/2 lb elbow pasta
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 heaping spoons sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick of butter cut into pieces
- 1/2 pound Colby cheese shredded
- 1/2 pound Monterrey jack cheese shredded
- 1 pound Velveeta Cheese cut into chunks
- 1/2 Cheddar cheese shredded
- salt to taste
- 1tablespoon of white pepper
- 1tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup shredded american or mild cheddar cheese
- heat oven to 350%
- cook pasta according to directions
- drain and transfer to a 9x13 inch casserole dish.. set aside
- In a large bowl combine milk,eggs, and sour cream, mix together.
- Add Colby, Monterrey, Velveeta and Cheddar cheeses to the pasta.
- Pour mixture from large over the cheese and pasta and mix, add the last one cup of cheese on top and bake at 350% until golden brown.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 263g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 412||48%|
|Total Fat 46.4g||58%|
|Saturated Fat 28.42g||114%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 73.88g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||10%|