Cost per serving $0.13 view details
- 250 ml flour
- 1 egg
- Salt & Pepper to taste (about Â½ tsp salt and a pinch pepper)
- Cheese â cheddar grated â about Â½ cup. (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 tin Sweetcorn (creamed corn)
- 1 Tablespoon chopped Chives or Spring Onion
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped red or green pepper (optional)
- Oil for frying
- Mix all ingredients together.
- This should be a thick dropping consistency.
- Add a little milk if too thick.
- Drop by the spoonful into hot oil, turning once when golden brown.
- Take care not to burn them.
- Serve with oven baked chicken, sausages or chops.
- Makes about 12 fritters.
- NOTE If using a non stick pan, you can use less oil.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 18g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 11||20%|
|Total Fat 1.25g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.62g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.49g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|