Cost per serving $1.07 view details
- 1 1/2 cup mashed sweet potato
- 8 wonton skins
- 1 1/2 Tbsp parmesan reggiano cheese, grated
- 3 cloves roasted garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Place a small, dry saute pan over medium heat. Add pine nuts, and toast until golden brown. Turns pine nuts often, making sure to avoid burning them.
- Place a wonton skin on a cutting board. Using a round cookie cutter or knife, cut out circles. Repeat with all remaining wonton skins.
- Mix sweet potato, garlic, parmesan cheese and toasted pine nuts in a small bowl.
- Spoon rounded tablespoons into each wonton skin.
- Holding wonton skin in left palm, make small pinches around the diameter of the skin.
- Fill remaining wonton skins with potato mixture.
- Place wontons in steamer basket* for 8-10 minutes. Remove carefully and serve while still hot.
- *Don't have a steamer basket? Me neither!
- Here was my solution...
- Place a small saucepan of water on the stove top and bring water to a boil. Place a metal colander or strainer atop the saucepan, and gently place dumplings in the bottom on the colander. Top with lid of a larger saucepan and steam for 8-10 minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 42g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 38||50%|
|Total Fat 4.54g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.35g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.3g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|