Cost per serving $0.29 view details
- 2 cups cooked sweet potatoes, mashed
- 2 cups Bisquick pancake mix
- 1 â cups milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- Mixed all ingredients in a bowl in this order: sweet potatoes, Bisquick pancake mix, milk, and egg.
- Put butter in a skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop the batter into the skillet.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve with butter and warm maple syrup.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 74g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 115||78%|
|Total Fat 13.01g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 8.0g||32%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.25g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|