Cost per recipe $0.69 view details
- Â Â Nonstick baking spray
- 1/2 c. Mashed sweet potatoes, (about 1/2 medium potato) (can substitute with cooked mashed winter squash )
- 1 sm Ripe banana
- 1/2 x Soy lowfat milk or possibly nonfat skim lowfat milk
- 2 Tbsp. Brown sugar or possibly substitute
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 x Egg white
- 2 Tbsp. Raisins or possibly currants
- Â Â Cinnamon and spices to suite your taste
- Preheat the oven to 300 . Coat 5 c. of a standard muffin tin with nonstick baking spray. Put sweet potatoes, banana, lowfat milk, sugar, salt and egg whites in the bowl of a food processor and process till pureed. Stir in the raisins. Divide mix proportionately into muffin c.. Bake 45 min.
- Unmold and serve cold or possibly cool.
- Serves 5.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 163g|
|Calories from Fat 37||11%|
|Total Fat 4.14g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.64g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 69.61g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g||20%|