- 6 med sweet potatoes, cooked, mashed
- 2 can carrots, liquid removed, mashed
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/4 c. dark brown sugar, packed hard
- 1 c. sugar
- 4 x Large eggs
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp grnd cinnamon
- 1 c. dark brown sugar, packed hard
- 1/3 c. flour
- 1 c. minced pecans
- 1/4 c. (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- Mix all ingredients except topping. Place in baking dish. Bake at 350 Degrees F. for 45 min.
- Topping:1 c. dark brown sugar, packed firm1/3 c. flour1 c. minced pecans1/4 c. (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- Stir topping ingredients except butter together. Crumble on potatoes. Drizzle with melted butter and bake about 5 more min.
- This is Delicious!!! Adaptable for canned carrots. Just heat and drain them and begin with step 2.