Cost per serving $1.78 view details
- 1 lb sweet red apples with peel diced (3 c.)
- 2 c. diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 c. coarsely minced Vidalia onion
- 1 c. sliced celery
- 1/4 c. dark raisins
- 1/4 c. minced toasted walnuts
- Â Â Creamy Apple Dressing see recipe
- To roast walnuts: Place in a dry pan over low heat, stirring frequently, till golden brown, about 5 min.
- In a large serving bowl place apples, chicken, Vidalia Onion, celery, raisins and walnuts. Top with Creamy Apple Dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately or possibly cover and chill till ready to serve.
- Yield: 8 c.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 282g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 99||34%|
|Total Fat 11.2g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 2.77g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.11g|
|Total Carbs 27.13g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||13%|