Cost per recipe $4.58 view details
- 25 x File baskets, (see recipe)
- 2 Tbsp. Oil
- 225 gm Shallots, finely minced
- 3 Tbsp. Apple Juice
- 4 tsp Minced sun-dry tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp Fresh thyme, or possibly a healthy pinch of dry thyme
- Â Â Salt and pepper
- 25 sprg thyme, to decorate
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and sweat the shallots gently till softened. Add in the apple juice and continue cooking till all the liquid has evaporated. Add in the minced sun-dry tomatoes and stir in along with the thyme. Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, place a teaspoonful of the cooled mix into each fib basket.
- Decorate with a sprig of fresh thyme.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 343g|
|Calories from Fat 286||47%|
|Total Fat 32.61g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 3.93g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbs 84.25g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 25.7g||86%|