Grilled Cherry Pizzette topped with Walnut Crumble, Goat Cheese, and Honey
Servings: pizzette pizzette
Cost per recipe $3.21 view details
- Walnut Crumble:
- Â¼ cup walnuts, toasted
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp butter, melted
- Chop toasted walnuts and mix with brown sugar, salt and butter.
- No-Rise Quick Pizza Dough: (or substitute your own/store bought)
- Yield: about Â½ pound ball of dough
- Â½ cup flour
- Â½ tsp salt
- 1 Tbs/ 1 packet active dry yeast
- 4 Tbs warm water
- Â½ tsp sugar
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- Combine flour and salt in a stand mixer. In a small bowl, whisk together yeast and warm water and let stand for a few minutes; mix in sugar and olive oil.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and mix on low speed until the dough forms and ball and no longer sticks to the sides of the bowl. Add extra flour if needed.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough ball out into a log with your hands and cut into 6 portions; flatten and shape into small rounds.
- Cherry Topping: (sliced peaches or plums also make great toppings)
- Â½ cup fresh cherries, pitted
- Â¼ cup sugar
- Â½ cup water
- In a small sauce pot, simmer all ingredients together until thick and syrupy.
- Crumbled goat cheese
- Grilling and Assembling Pizzas:
- Place the mini pizza dough rounds directly onto a medium-high grill; when the uncooked side begins to bubble, turn the dough over and cook on the other side until nicely browned, crispy, and cooked throughout.
- Spoon cherry mixture on top of pizza dough and top cherries with walnut crumble. Garnish with goat cheese and a drizzle of honey.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 514g|
|Calories from Fat 304||30%|
|Total Fat 34.79g||43%|
|Saturated Fat 7.61g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 154.53g||41%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||16%|