Cost per serving $0.18 view details
- 20 med Uncooked shrimp, shelled, deveined
- 1/2 med Red or possibly green bell pepper, cut into 20 bite-sized pcs
- 1 x 8-ounce can pineapple chunks, liquid removed
- 20 x Wooden toothpicks
- 1/3 c. Purchased sweet and sour sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. For each kabob, thread 1 shrimp, 1 bell pepper piece and 1 pineapple chunk on toothpick. (For a colorful assortment, make half of the kabobs with red bell pepper and half with green). Place in ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Brush with half of sauce. The kabobs can be assembled several hrs in advance; cover and chill them and brush on the sauce just before baking in which case.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 5 min. Turn kabobs; brush with remaining sauce. Bake an additional 5 min or possibly till shrimp turn pink.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 22g|
|Recipe makes 20 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||7%|
|Total Fat 0.21g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.78g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|