Cost per recipe $4.34 view details
- Cream butter.
- Add sugar slowly, then flour, nuts and vanilla.
- Chill for a little while.
- Roll in small balls and pat down into size on cookie sheet.
- Bake about 12 minutes at 350Â°.
- When done and still warm, roll in powdered sugar.
- When cool, place in airtight container. These cookies improve with age.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 646g|
|Calories from Fat 2225||64%|
|Total Fat 256.65g||321%|
|Saturated Fat 126.32g||505%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 262.09g||70%|
|Dietary Fiber 18.2g||61%|