Cost per recipe $1.45 view details
- Toast 2 slices white bread.
- Meanwhile, low heat a little butter and make a sunny egg.
- Don't forget a pinch of pepper.
- When the egg is ready, so is the bread.
- Spread its surface with butter.
- Put the sunny egg, then a slice cheese or grated cheddar cheese.
- Add a tomato ketchup, chili sauce and mayonnaise.
- Top with the other bread.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 191g|
|Calories from Fat 927||93%|
|Total Fat 105.33g||132%|
|Saturated Fat 65.32g||261%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.27g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|