Cost per serving $1.15 view details
- 4 lb. chuck roast
- 1 envelope Lipton's Beefy Onion dry soup mix
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tbs. Worcestershire
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- optional: 1/2 cup white or red wine
- 6-8 new potatoes, washed, cut in half
- 3 carrots, peeled, cut in 1 inch chunks
- 2 celery stalks, cut in 1 inch chunks
- garnish: chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 350 F
- Put roast into a Dutch oven or crockpot.
- Mix gravy ingredients together, pour on roast.
- Coven and cook 2 1/2 hours, adding the veggies the last hour.
- Remove and let roast rest 10 minutes. Salt to taste.
- Serve topped with the gravy and parsley.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 672g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 322||38%|
|Total Fat 35.71g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 12.43g||50%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 47.35g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g||18%|