This is a print preview of "Sunday Roast Pork Loin" recipe.
Sunday Roast Pork Loin Recipe
I have an expansive family and we love each others company. Sundays are fairly laid back and packed with great jokes, laughs and most importantly, family! We talk about the week's events and how our gardens are progressing and make sure we phone those of us who can't make it, and touch base This recipe is a no fuss dish with plenty to go around and little maintenance. With a sweet, savory and crusty outer edge, this is the roast with the most!!
|Prep time: 30 minutes
|Cook time: 30 minutes
Goes Well With: veggies any style, Miso Horny Gourmet Reduction, grains, smashed, mashed potatoes, Sassay Sugar Snap Peas n' Broccoli, Three Green Circus Stir-Fry, better than sex broccoli casserole
1 3 lb. boneless pork loin
2 tbsp. salt free seasoning
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1 tbsp. homemade sausage seasoning
olive oil for drizzling
Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Rinse and pat dry pork loin.
- Combine all seasonings and blend until ingredients are evenly sized granules.
- Rub loin vigorously on all sides with rub and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place in large resealable bag and let stand at room temperature for 30-45 minutes.
- When ready, Preheat heavy bottomed skillet or dutch oven drizzled with olive oil to medium high heat and the oven to 350*F.
- Sear pork loin on both sides until deeply caramelized, about 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer to oven and bake for about 20-30 more minutes, depending on desired level of done-ness.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before cutting. Re -season to taste upon slicing.