Cost per serving $1.36 view details
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 x garlic cloves mashed
- 1/3 c. minced sun-dry tomatoes
- 1Â 3/4 c. unsalted chicken broth
- 1/2 c. sliced ripe olives - (abt 15 med) see * Note 1
- 1/2 c. minced fresh parsley
- 4 tsp grated Parmesan cheese see * Note 2
- 4 c. cooked pasta
- * Note 1: For a different flavor, try sliced green or possibly Greek olives.
- * Note 2: When using Greek olives, you may prefer to also substitute feta cheese for the Parmesan that will lower the calories, fat and sodium slightly.
- In a large skillet, saute/fry the mashed garlic cloves in the extra virgin olive oil. Stir in the minced sun-dry tomatoes and unsalted chicken broth. Cover and simmer for about 10 min.
- Just before serving, add in the sliced olives and parsley. Divide over cooked pasta. Top with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 390g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 340||28%|
|Total Fat 38.22g||48%|
|Saturated Fat 5.75g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 180.98g||48%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.8g||29%|