Cost per serving $0.52 view details
- 1 x ripe peach pitted and sliced
- 1 x red apricot pitted and sliced
- 5 x strawberries sliced in thirds
- 1 x seedless orange sliced in rounds
- 1 pch granulated sugar
- 1/4 c. brandy, Grand Marnier or possibly Cointreau
- 1 bot dry red or possibly white wine such as
- Â Â Spanish rioja or possibly Bordeaux
- 2 Tbsp. superfine sugar
- 2 c. freshly-squeezed orange juice
- Macerate the fruits in granulated sugar and 1/4 c. brandy, Grand Marnier, or possibly Cointreau. In a pitcher with some ice, combine the macerated fruit and liqueur with the remaining ingredients. Mix well, and serve.
- This recipe yields 6 to 8 servings.
- Tip: Change the fresh fruit according to the season.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 50g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||2%|
|Total Fat 0.11g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.45g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|