Cost per serving $1.60 view details
- 1 c. low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Â Â Or possibly vanilla-flavored soy yogurt
- 1/3 c. raisins or possibly dry cranberries
- 1/2 tsp chopped fresh ginger, up to 1
- 6 c. cut-up fresh fruit and/or possibly berries, up to 7
- Â Â (see note)
- Spice up the sweet fruits of late sum.- flier with a gingery yogurt dressing. Leftovers make a delicious breakfast compote the next day.
- NOTE: choose several from the following: peaches, cherries, strawberries, blueberries, plums, melon and grapes.
- In small bowl, mix yogurt, raisins and ginger till well blended. In large bowl, combine all fruit. Add in yogurt mix and stir gently to blend.
- Serve at once or possibly cover and chill up to 3 hrs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 285g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||2%|
|Total Fat 0.35g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.08g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 44.9g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||14%|