Cost per recipe $0.80 view details
- 8 c. of assorted ripe, sweet fruits such as peaches, plums, apricots,
- Â Â blueberries, etc.
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. instant tapioca or possibly 2 Tbsp. flour or possibly cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Â Â a healthy pinch of nutmeg or possibly allspice
- 1 lrg sheet of puff pastry, thawed and unfolded
- 1 x egg mixed with 1 Tbsp. water
- Â Â turbinado sugar
- Â Â Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the fruit, sugar, tapioca, flour or possibly cornstarch and cinnamon. Pour the fruit mix into a deep rectangular baking pan, pretty sufficient to bring to the table. The filling should fill no more than 2/3's of the pan. Let the filling stand in the casserole for at least 15 min before baking.
- Moisten the top edges of the pan. And place the puff pastry over the pan, sealing the edges of the pastry to the sides of the pan with your fingertips.
- Paint the top of the pastry with the egg wash and sprinkle generously with turbinado sugar.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven for 50 min to 1 hour or possibly till the filling is bubbling and the puff pastry is puffy and golden.
- All recipes here by Debbie Segura, www.Aish.com/family/cooking
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 174g|
|Calories from Fat 40||7%|
|Total Fat 4.39g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.37g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 126.31g||34%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|