Cost per serving $0.57 view details
- 1 angle food cake prepared.
- 1 can of crushed pineapple - drained save juice.
- 1 lg pkg of strawberries
- 1 lg pkg of blueberries
- 1 jar of cherries - save juice
- 2 - 3 containers of whipping cream
- 1 or 2 cups of powder sugar
- 1 lg tort container or cake plate with glass top.
- Whip the whipping cream in a mixed until it is almost firm.
- Add a half cup of powder sugar first then and three tablespoons of each juice.one to two tablespoons of crushed pineapple.
- Keep whipping cream until it is firm.
- Once done cut the angle food cake in half with a sharp knife.
- Place one in the bottom of the container you are using.
- Take one to two tablespoons of juice and drizzle on the cake.
- Slice strawberries and arrange on the cake as well, add blueberries, cherries, and pineapple. these can also be placed in the middle of the cake.
- Cover with whipping cream and place in the middle as well.
- Place the next slice on top and arrange the fruit the same as the first. Add whipping cream and make it look like frosting a cake.
- Save some fruit for the top as well to decorate.
- Place in refrigerator until 5 - 10 minutes before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 115g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||1%|
|Total Fat 0.12g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 51.02g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|