Cost per serving $0.18 view details
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/3 c. white sugar plus 3 T. , divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 T. milk
- 1 1/3 c. flour
- 1/4 c. cornstarch
- 1/4 c. miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 T. sugar
- 10 oz. jar black raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream butter with 1/4 cup brown sugar
- and 1/3 cup white sugar.
- Blend in the vanilla and milk. Mix in the flour and corn
- starch. Stir in the mini-chocolate chips.
- Form the dough into 1" balls and roll each one in the remaining white sugar.
- Place on the prepared cookie sheet, about 1 1/2 " apart.
- Use your finger or thumb to press straight down into the center of
- each ball, making a well for the jam.
- Neatly fill each cookie with a small amount of jam.
- Bake in preheated oven for 13 to 15 minutes, or
- until cookies are just beginning to turn golden around the edges.
- Let cookies cool before eating.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 32g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 39||30%|
|Total Fat 4.45g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2.78g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 21.29g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|