This is a print preview of "Stuffed Zuchinni Boats" recipe.
Stuffed Zuchinni Boats Recipe
Light and heathly stuffed with the ground meat of your choice. the possibilties are endless with what you want veggies you choose.
|Prep time: 35 minutes
|Cook time: 20 minutes
Goes Well With: Butternut Squash Soup
1/2 small onion finely diced
1/4 pound ground pork
1/4 diced carrots
1/4 cup diced butternut squash
1/4 shredded cheese (I used a italian blend)
1 tab butter
garlic salt, salt pepper, worseteshire sauce, paprika,
- Preheat oven to 375 and heat a medium skillet over medium heat
- Slice the zuchinni down the middle length wise and Scoop out the middle flesh to form the boat.
- With the inside scoopings run your knife though it a few times. place butter in the skillet and throw in the butternut squash cook for about 8-10 min
- Add the rest of the diced vegggies and cook 4 min then add in the meat.
- season to taste while the meat is browning
- Once the meat is cooked though in a medium bowl add the meat mixture and add the shredded cheese. scoop into the zuchinni halves and place in the oven for 15-18 min
- Perfect to serve with soup.