Light and heathly stuffed with the ground meat of your choice. the possibilties are endless with what you want veggies you choose.
Prep time: 35 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Cost per serving $0.39 view details
- 1 zuchinni
- 1/2 small onion finely diced
- 1/4 pound ground pork
- 1/4 diced carrots
- 1/4 cup diced butternut squash
- 1/4 shredded cheese (I used a italian blend)
- 1 tab butter
- garlic salt, salt pepper, worseteshire sauce, paprika,
- Preheat oven to 375 and heat a medium skillet over medium heat
- Slice the zuchinni down the middle length wise and Scoop out the middle flesh to form the boat.
- With the inside scoopings run your knife though it a few times. place butter in the skillet and throw in the butternut squash cook for about 8-10 min
- Add the rest of the diced vegggies and cook 4 min then add in the meat.
- season to taste while the meat is browning
- Once the meat is cooked though in a medium bowl add the meat mixture and add the shredded cheese. scoop into the zuchinni halves and place in the oven for 15-18 min
- Perfect to serve with soup.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 97g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 119||66%|
|Total Fat 13.22g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 5.21g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.88g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|