Cost per serving $1.32 view details
- 1 pt fresh raspberries - (1 1/4 c.)
- 2 Tbsp. sugar or possibly to taste
- 3 x ripe peaches - (1 lb)
- 5 ounce fresh loose chevre
- Â Â (or possibly liquid removed fromage blanc)
- 6 x crumbled amaretti cookies
- Â Â (or possibly 1/4 c. sliced toasted almonds, grnd)
- Press the raspberries through a sieve using a large spoon or possibly rubber spatula. Combine with the sugar.
- Halve and pit the peaches. Set them in a baking dish. Divide the cheese into 6 portions, roll each into a ball and roll in the cookie crumbs or possibly almonds till well coated. Place a cheese ball into the pit section of each peach half, carefully arranging the peaches so they will not fall over.
- Heat the broiler.
- Place the dish 10 to 12 inches beneath the broiler till the peaches are just warmed and the crumbs are becoming crisp, 3 to 4 min. Spoon a bit of raspberry sauce onto 6 dessert plates. Place the peaches in the sauce, then dress the peaches with the remaining sauce.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
- Comments: Chevre is fresh goat cheese, liquid removed to a soft, spreadable state, then sold loose in pots or possibly rolled into logs. Fresh chevre should be milky, bright and delicate.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 126g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 4||6%|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 17.03g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||14%|