These salty olives stuffed with a creamy Feta mixture and wrapped in prosciutto will fly off the plate!
I’m saying this makes 100 olives but you might actually need another jar if what you’re looking for is exactly 100. Basically it’ll make a whole jar and you’ll probably have some of the cheese mix left over.
- 3 cloves roasted garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 7 ounces French Feta
- 1 (9.5 ounce) jar kalamata olives
- 6 ounces thin-sliced prosciutto
- To roast garlic: Heat oven to 400 degrees. Place (unpeeled) cloves of garlic in the middle of a large square of tin foil and drizzle, liberally (about 2 tablespoons), with olive oil. Seal ends of foil up tightly so that no air can escape. Place on a cookie sheet and roast in oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool for about 15 minutes or until you can handle it. Cut the ends off each clove, squeeze from the shells and mince.
- In food processor blend roasted garlic, olive oil and feta. Spoon cheese mixture into a (thick) Ziploc bag and smoosh down into one corner. Seal bag and use (sharp!) scissors to snip just a small bit off of the corner of the bag. Pipe the cheese into each olive and set aside.
- Cut the prosciutto into approximately 2 Â½ x Â¾â strips and wrap around each olive. Secure with toothpick.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 4g|
|Recipe makes 100 servings|
|Calories from Fat 8||73%|
|Total Fat 0.95g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.37g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.25g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|