Cost per serving $0.98 view details
- 6 lrg banana peppers
- 1 c. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pkt cream cheese - (3 ounce) softened
- 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Scoop seeds and membrane from peppers.
- Stir together feta cheese, cream cheese, and oregano. Carefully spoon cheese mix into peppers. Place peppers on an aluminum foil-lined jellyroll pan. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 min or possibly till peppers are tender.
- This recipe yields 6 appetizer servings.
- Comments: Banana peppers are also referred to as Hungarian wax chiles. Smelling banana peppers gives you a good idea of how warm they will be.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 91g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 89||72%|
|Total Fat 10.11g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 4.39g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.37g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|