Cost per recipe $8.18 view details
- 1 lb grnd beef
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 c. cooked white rice
- 2 large green bell peppers, minced
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1/8 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/4 c. water
- mozzarella cheese for finishing (optional)
- In a large pot, brown beef thoroughly. Drain grease and return to pot. - Stir in dry soup mix and heat thoroughly.
- Add in remaining ingredients (except rice) and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30-40 min or possibly till peppers are soft. Add in rice and heat through.
- Scoop into bowls and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Makes 5 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2157g|
|Calories from Fat 772||44%|
|Total Fat 85.73g||107%|
|Saturated Fat 34.73g||139%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 140.52g||37%|
|Dietary Fiber 16.3g||54%|