Cost per recipe $8.26 view details
- 12 sm Bliss potatoes or possibly baby white potatoes
- 2 c. Grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. Heavy mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Minced garlic
- Â Â Salt and white pepper to taste
- Cut potatoes in half and using a melon ball scoop, scoop out a round hole approximately 3/4- inch.
- Carefully cook the potatoes in gently boiling water.
- When cooked (approximately 12 min), cold in cool water. Drain and set aside.
- Mix cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic together. Season accordingly.
- Fill the potatoes with cheddar cheese mix. Bake in 375 degree oven till cheese melts, approximately 10 to 12 min.
- Yield: 24
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2438g|
|Calories from Fat 1615||48%|
|Total Fat 183.39g||229%|
|Saturated Fat 69.19g||277%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 332.99g||89%|
|Dietary Fiber 35.0g||117%|