Cost per serving $0.69 view details
- 1 pkt Yellow cake mix, without (18.25-ounce size)
- 1 pkt Instant vanilla pudding and Pie filling mix Or possibly
- 1 pkt Instant French vanilla Pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/3 c. Vegetable oil
- 4 x Large eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 12 ounce Semisweet chocolate chips, about 2 c.
- 3/4 c. Walnuts, minced
- 2/3 c. Brown sugar, packed
- 2 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- Â Â Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. To prepare batter, in a large bowl, beat cake mix, pudding mix, oil, Large eggs, vanilla, and 1 c. water with an electric mixer on medium speed, 2 min.
- To prepare streusel, in a medium bowl, mix together chocolate chips, walnuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Turn half of batter into a greased and floured 12-c. bundt pan. Top proportionately with half of streusel mix. Add in remaining batter, then remaining streusel. Swirl streusel gently through batter with a knife.
- Bake 50-60 min, or possibly till a cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Let cake cold in pan on rack 15-20 min, then invert onto a serving plate to cold completely. Before serving, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 128g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 207||38%|
|Total Fat 23.42g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 7.24g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.16g|
|Total Carbs 79.93g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|