Cost per recipe $0.49 view details
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1-1/2 tspn yeast
- 1/4 tspn cream of tartar
- 1/2 tspn baking soda
- 1/2 tspn baking powder
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tspn strawberry
- 1 tbsp strawberry puree (chilled overnight)
- combine all ingredients and mix to form a dough.
- wrap with plastic sheet and keep chilled for 15mins before shaping it.
- withdraw dough from refrigerator and leave for 10 mins under room temperature.
- roll out dough out as thin as possible
- fold into three and again roll flat.
- shape dough as desired and place them to baking tray. Direct contact between tray and dough gives better result.
- again keep dough chilled for another 10 mins.
- then straight from refrigerator, bake at preheated oven 210'c for 10 mins or untill brown.
- * It's best to roll the dough straight to your baking tray, so that you don't need to move them around
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 337g|
|Calories from Fat 251||26%|
|Total Fat 28.4g||36%|
|Saturated Fat 6.84g||27%|
|Trans Fat 4.17g|
|Total Carbs 148.79g||40%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||17%|