Cost per recipe $11.09 view details
- 1 box strawberry cake mix, any kind you prefer
- 1 (14oz.) can sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 1 (14oz.) container of Cold Whip
- 1 frzn strawberry daiquiri mix, thawed and liquid removed
- 1 large container of frzn strawberries.
- Bake cake according to the box, after cake bakes, let cool 10 min. Turn cake out onto a wire rack and allow to cool completely.Split cake in half with dental floss. Put the bottom half back into pan and place the strawberries on top.
- Stir the sweetened condensed lowfat milk and daiquiri mix together and then mix in the Cool Whip. A drop of red food coloring may be added, if you like.
- Put half of the strawberries on the cake and then place the top cake over the strawberries. Spread the rest of the icing on and chill.
- You may decorate with more strawberries.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1215g|
|Calories from Fat 880||31%|
|Total Fat 98.92g||124%|
|Saturated Fat 74.12g||296%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 444.24g||118%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||18%|