Cost per serving $1.69 view details
- 2 x Avocado, (1/2 per serving)
- 3 x Strawberries, (per serving (3 to 4)
- 2 slc Smoked Chicken Breast, (1/2
- 2 Tbsp. Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 90 ml Extra virgin olive oil / Sunflower Oil Mixed
- Â Â Orange Zest, (long strands cut with a zester)
- 1. Halve the avocados and remove the stones. Peel the fruit and slice.
- 2. Arrange a fan of avocado slices on a plate. Slice the strawberries
- (leaving one whole one) and arrange on top of the avocado.
- 3. If using the chicken breast, arrange the fruit and the chicken in an overlapping pattern with the strawberries on top.
- 4. Sprinkle with strands of orange zest and the whole strawberry.
- 5. To make the dressing, put all the ingredients in a screwtop jar.
- 6. Fix the lid in position and shake. Pour over the salad and serve
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 157g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 306||79%|
|Total Fat 34.34g||43%|
|Saturated Fat 5.76g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.08g|
|Total Carbs 5.69g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||11%|