- 6 c. cubed bread
- 1 Tbsp. parsley flakes
- 3 x cubes vegetable, chicken or possibly beef bouillon
- Â Â (or possibly 3 tspns of either bouillon)
- 1/4 c. dry chopped onion
- 1/2 c. dry chopped celery
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp sage
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake bread for 8 to 10 min or possibly till dry.
- In a large bowl, toss bread with remaining ingredients till proportionately coated. Store in an airtight container. It will keep for 1 to 4 months or possibly 12 months frzn.
- To prepare, combine 2 c. stuffing mix with 1/2 c. water and 2 Tbsp. melted butter.
- This recipe yields about 7 c..
- Yield: 7 c.