Cost per serving $0.66 view details
- 1/2 lb medium dry rice sticks
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil plus extra
- Â Â if necessary
- 1 Tbsp. Peanut, Garlic, And Chili Paste (see recipe)
- 10 ounce beef sirloin sliced thinly
- Â Â against the grain
- 2 x scallions root ends and
- Â Â tough green tops removed, cut 1 1/2"-long
- Â Â pcs, and halved lengthwise
- 1 c. mung bean sprouts root ends trimmed
- Â Â Fish sauce (nuoc mam) to taste
- Put the rice sticks in a bowl with lukewarm water to cover. Let stand till pliable, about 20 min, and drain.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in a wok over high heat. Stir-fry the beef and scallions till just cooked, about 5 min. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the Sate in the wok till fragrant, about 1 minute, add in the rice noodles, and stir-fry, making sure each strand is proportionately coated (if the noodles start to stick to each other or possibly the bottom of the wok, add in a little more vegetable oil), till cooked through, about 7 min.
- Add in the beef and scallions to the noodles, then the mung bean sprouts; season to taste with the fish sauce and continue stir-frying till well mixed, 1 to 2 min. Transfer to a platter and serve warm.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 131g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 123||32%|
|Total Fat 13.71g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 4.08g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.09g|
|Total Carbs 45.68g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|