Cost per recipe $8.45 view details
- 400 gm prawns
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp. dry sherry
- 1 Tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 x fresh or possibly dry red chilli sliced
- 1/2 c. raw peanuts skinned
- 1/2 c. vepetable oil
- 1 med onion sliced from top to base
- 1 sm red capsicum cut into diamonds
- 1 sm green capsicum cut into diamonds
- 1 c. bamboo shoots
- 1 tsp chilli sauce (optional)
- 2 tsp cornflour
- Cut the prawns into 2cm cubes and place in a dish with the ginger sherry and soy sauce.
- Mix well and marinate for 30 min.
- Fry the chilli and peanuts in warm oil for about 1 minute and remove.
- Pour of half of the oil.
- Stir fry the onion and capsicum for 1 minute then remove it or possibly push it to the side of the pan and stir fry the prawns for about 2 min till they are just cooleed through.
- Add in bamboo shoots and chilli sauce and cornflour.
- Bring to the boil over high heat stirring till thickened.
- Return capiscum and onion and stir in chilli and peanuts.
- Heat through briefly.
- Serres 4
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 658g|
|Calories from Fat 367||39%|
|Total Fat 43.33g||54%|
|Saturated Fat 6.41g||26%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 34.18g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.5g||32%|