Cost per serving $0.44 view details
- 350 gm boneless, skinless chicken
- 2 x spring onions
- 1 x 425 gram can baby corn
- 2 c. broccoli florets
- 2 Tbsp. black bean and garlic sauce
- 1/4 c. chicken stock
- Cut chicken into thin strips if necessary.
- Trim spring onions and cut into 1 cm pcs on the diagonal.
- Drain corn.
- Heat a wok or possibly frying pan. Spray with oil spray or possibly wipe with an oiled paper towel.
- Stir fry chicken for 3 to 4 min till just cooked. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Stir fry spring onion, broccoli and corn for 2 min.
- Add in black bean and garlic sauce and stock. Cover and cook for 4 min or possibly till broccoli is cooked but crisp.
- Return chicken to pan. Cook for 1 minute and serve with rice or possibly noodles.
- NOTES : Black bean flavours are one of the top sellers at Chinese takeaways. Try this easy low fat version at home. Use any boneless chicken meat for this.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 115g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 83||52%|
|Total Fat 9.18g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 2.61g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.2g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|