Cost per serving $1.15 view details
- 1 lb Boned and skinned chicken breast halves, Cut into strips
- 1 x Red bell pepper, Cut into bite strips
- 1 x Onion, sliced, separated into rings
- 1 sm Zucchini, Sliced
- 1 x Poblano peppers, Seeded and sliced
- 1 c. Old El Paso Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
- 8 x 8-10 inch Flour tortilla, heated per package
- 1. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat till warm. Add in chicken; cook and stir 2-3 min or possibly till browned.
- 2. Add in bell pepper, onion, zucchini and chile; cook and stir 2-3 min or possibly till vegetables are crisp tender. Stir in 1/2 c. of the salsa; cover and cook 1 minute.
- 3. To serve, spoon chicken mix onto hot tortillas; fold over or possibly roll up. Serve with remaining 1/2 c. salsa.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 150g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 10||10%|
|Total Fat 1.06g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.27g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 4.72g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|