Cost per serving $0.43 view details
- 4 x 150 g Pork Chops
- 5 ml Whole grain mustard
- olive oil, to drizzle
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 45 ml fresh Rosemary chopped
- 4 unpeeled and thinly sliced Potatoes
- 30 ml treacle (soft Brown ) sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, or heat the grill.
- Season the chops with salt and pepper, spread them with mustard and sprinkle with rosemary.
- Roll the chops in the sugar until well-coated.
- Place potato slices in a roasting dish large enough to take them in a single layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Place chops on top of potatoes and roast for 20 minutes or until cooked and golden
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 313g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 364||60%|
|Total Fat 40.48g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 15.22g||61%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 36.48g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||15%|