Cost per serving $0.80 view details
- 3 lb small red potatoes quartered lengthwise
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter softened
- 3 Tbsp. lowfat sour cream
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- In a steamer set over boiling water steam the potatoes, covered, for 10 to 12 min, or possibly till they are just tender.
- While the potatoes are steaming, in a bowl stir together the mint, the parsley, the butter, the lowfat sour cream, and salt and pepper, to taste. Add in the potatoes to the herb mix and toss them well.
- This recipe yields 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 182g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 48||29%|
|Total Fat 5.46g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 3.31g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.34g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.0g||10%|