Cabbage can provide you with some special cholesterol-lowering benefits if you will cook it by steaming. The fiber-related components in cabbage do a better job of binding together with bile acids in your digestive tract when they've been steamed. When this binding process takes place, it's easier for bile acids to be excreted, and the result is a lowering of your cholesterol levels.
why not eat healthy after knowing the benefits of cabbage so lets get started & stay healthy
- Cabbage Leaves - 5
- Mashed Potato -1/2 Cup
- Spring onions-1/4 Cup
- Red Chilly Powder-To Taste
- Salt - To Taste
- Garam Masala -Pinch
- Chat Masala - 1/2 Tsp
- Pavbhaji Masala Powder -1/2 Tsp (optional)
- very few ingredients to get started . Place tender leaves of Cabbage and wash it and keep it aside.we can also use as a starter can also include in our regular meal as well .
- Stuffing :Placed Mashed Potato ,Spring onions,Garam masala,Red chilly powder,Salt, Chat Masala and Mix it well .
- place the stuffing inside the cabbage roll and roll it and place an tooth pic so that stuffing doesn't come out .Discard the stem so that covering of the roll would be easy .
- Take an Idli Stand or noodles steam cooking vessel and Add 1 1/2 Glass of water place the cabbage rolls and place it on the Plate let them cook for 10-15 minutes in steam .
- Some doesn't like steamed cooking for those you can also bake in Oven or Microwave for 10 min to have crunchy taste of cabbage rolls .
- Tips: can also add Amchur powder and ginger garlic paste to go for spicy version .
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 806g|
|Calories from Fat 7||3%|
|Total Fat 0.82g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.24g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 53.72g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 20.0g||67%|