Cost per recipe $10.40 view details
- 500 gm fresh asparagus spears
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lowfat sour cream or possibly lowfat yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp. seeded mustard
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- 1 Tbsp. capers, rinsed and finely chopped
- Â Â shavings of parmesan cheese
- Â Â black pepper
- Trim the bottom ends of the asparagus.
- Steam, poach or possibly microwave the asparagus till just tender. To microwave, place the spears on a plate, pointed tips inward, sprinkle over 1 tsp. of water and cover with plastic wrap. Cook on 'high' for approximately 2 min.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce, mix all the remaining ingredients together till smooth.
- To serve, drizzle the sauce over the hot asparagus, top with shavings of parmesan cheese and black pepper.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 361g|
|Calories from Fat 360||85%|
|Total Fat 40.77g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 7.78g||31%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.58g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g||22%|