Cost per serving $0.76 view details
- 4 beef schnitzels
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup homemade breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Â¼ cup peanut oil, for frying
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 tbs parsley, chopped
- 100 ml wine
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
- Coat the steaks with bread crumbs and firmly imprint them into each side of the steak with meat mallet.
- Dip steaks in beaten eggs, then again in crumbs.
- Fry breaded steaks in hot oil until golden.
- Place the steaks in an ovenproof dish or pan suitable for braising, pour wine and a little water, so that the meat is covered with liquid. Add 2 tablespoons of frying oil.
- Sprinkle each steak with garlic and parsley, season with salt.
- Cover the dish and cook steaks in a microwave oven for 25 minutes on MAX or in a suitable pan on low heat for 45 minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 104g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 162||54%|
|Total Fat 18.25g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 3.64g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 21.46g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|