Cost per serving $1.26 view details
- 3 Tbsp. Scallions, minced
- 3 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil, or possibly veg. oil
- 3 Tbsp. Chives, minced
- 3 Tbsp. Parsley , finely minced
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper ,(i like much more)
- 4 x Fillet mignons , (could use
- 1/4 c. Brandy , or possibly cognac, fine
- Saute/fry scallions in 1 Tbsp. warm oil for two min. Add in chives, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. In SECOND frying pan, saute/fry steaks with remaining 2 Tbsp. Warm oil till done. Top each fillet with some scallion mix. Hot brandy separately, pour over fillets and ignite and burn till flame dies. Spoon pan juices over steaks and serve immediately.
- Serves 4.
- Note: if you do not use a good brandy or possibly cognac and do not sufficiently heat it before lighting, it will not ignite.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 40g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 90||70%|
|Total Fat 10.16g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 1.41g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.66g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|